- Strength of a section restricted to 25-30 to give personal care to each student.
- Less home work: creative assignments & work sheets to avoid mental as well as financial burden of private tutoring at home.
- English lab for language fluency and Maths lab for better understanding Of the subject. Lincoln Library for inspiring Reading habits.
- Audio Visuals through Overhead Projectors, CD ROMs & Smart Classrooms to make learning process easier.
- Debates and Group Discussions for better exposure. Hobby Classes as a creative outlet.
Doon Oxford School , Ludhiana
CBSE Affiliated School
DOON OXFORD SCHOOL is affiliated with the CBSE Board (Affiliation Number: 1631109). It is co-educational and dedicated to developing intellectual curiosity and personal growth in each individual through a strong curriculum. DOON OXFORD SCHOOL was started in 2014 with the motive to provide quality education to rural children. The Managing Director, Mr. Inderjit Singh Dhami, belongs to Dehradun, Uttarakhand, and has started this school with a vision to provide good education at a nominal charge to students of rural areas. The school is located in Palam Vihar – Thakkarwal Road, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana.
Mr. Inderjit Singh Dhami
Managing Director's Message
Doon Oxford School is an unaided minority school, but it is open to children of all communities. The management team, including the Principal and Staff, have always put in their be…Read More
"Do the work with intention not because of Compulsion". I am really honoured and feel very privileged to function as the Principal of Doon Oxford School. We at Doon Oxford e…Read More